My client are a highly proactive company, made up of can-do, positive people and are looking for new talent to complement their current team. Recent expansion is seeing all departments grow, and this is a very exciting time to join the business. Growing from within, there are lots of opportunities to progress, and with their own, in-house training academy, the development of all their staff is at the heart of what they do. They work across a multitude of disciplines and are the best in their field across the UK. They offer all their customers specific expertise and like to think outside of the box to ‘go beyond’ just finding solutions.
They are looking for self-motivated, driven and adaptable individuals who enjoy a challenge to work alongside the current energetic team. The role requires a CAN-DO attitude, an ability to learn from any losses and celebrate every win. My client are a fast-paced business with plenty of opportunities for growth.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The purpose of the position is to grow and service your business; win new work, find opportunities in the market and develop relationships with your customers, hauliers and suppliers to achieve maximum orders in both volume and profit.
The duties are many and varied, but the list below is considered to be the basic requirement:
· Responsibility to deliver against your areas budget in line with agreed targets
· Developing and retaining key relationships with our haulage and material supply chain to give you an advantage in the market
· Ensure that your customers are consistently receiving an excellent experience across pricing, service and end to end administration
· Enjoy handling a variety of business challenges in a dynamic and varied environment
· Forecasting a three month outlook against your budget and presenting your strategy to deliver this, setting objectives and goals for you and your team
· Leading from the front in chasing leads to convert new business opportunities
· To promote the company image and develop good customer\company relationship
· Maintain a clean business – resolving queries and managing your own business Admin
· Specific tasks as directed by line managers
The successful candidate will be good at building relationships, a team player, competitive, self-motivated, tenacious, positive, and creative. No previous experience in this type of sales role is essential, however, any previous sales experience may prove to be advantageous. No formal qualification are required.
As well as a competitive commission structure, you will be equipped with a company car, mobile phone and laptop.
If you are ambitious and hungry for success, and want the opportunity to earn and learn, we want to hear from you.
TR2 Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Agency for permanent workers and an Employment Business for temporary workers.