Salary is competitive and negotiable based on skills and experience.
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the development of the trainings standards currently in place.
What you need :
- Level 3 qualification in fabrication and welding
- In-depth knowledge of welding, fabrication and forming techniques
- Knowledge of company quality procedures and specific customer requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Assessor and trainer qualifications (beneficial but not essential)
If you have the required experience and skillset, please get in touch with Hannah on 01872672900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
??????TR2 Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Agency for permanent workers and an Employment Business for temporary workers.