Our client are a leading civil engineering contractor that helps connect communities through road, rail, water, and utilities. They are with a “people first business” who genuinely care about their staff. If you share their values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We have an urgent requirement for labourers to work on the North Devon Link road. Our client are looking to appoint into this role as a matter of urgency. You will be working across the completing various tasks.
The successful candidate will hold a CSCS card, be reliable, and happy to see the contract through to completion.
As a Labourer, you will be responsible for performing various tasks to assist with the completion of construction projects.
- Assist with loading and unloading materials
- Operate hand and power tools
- Clean and prepare job sites
- Dig trenches and excavate areas
- Fix site fence
- Follow safety guidelines
- Ability to work in various weather conditions
- Ability to operate hand and power tools safely
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently or as part of a team
- Prior experience in construction or related field is preferred
TR2 Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Agency for permanent workers and an Employment Business for temporary workers.