My client are the country's number one trader of primary, recycled and secondary aggregates. They are able to source and supply materials nationwide, making use of road, rail, river and marine to get materials to wherever they're needed. They are the leading construction partnership in the UK.
They are a highly proactive company, made up of can-do, positive and vibrant people and they are now in a period of growth and looking for fresh sales talent to elevate their current team.
Growing from within, there are lots of opportunities to progress, and with their own, in-house training academy, the development of all their staff is at the heart of what they do.
What we are looking for:
- Outstanding Communication Skills: This is key when building relationships with your customers, ensuring they receive a world-class experience every time
- Resilience: You may not meet your targets every day, but it’s how you react to those hurdles that sets you apart.
- Passion for Sales: You thrive in a target-driven role and enjoy the challenge of meeting daily, weekly, and monthly targets
- Ability to Work Under Pressure: Thinking on your feet and reacting to the fast-paced nature of the sales industry is crucial. But with the support of our incredible sales managers, you will be ready to conquer whatever the day brings.
- No previous experience in this type of sales role is essential; however, any previous sales experience may prove to be advantageous. No formal qualification are required. We hire based on a combination of attributes that we believe make the best sales consultants.
- Financially motivated and progress driven individuals.
The position is to start ASAP and we have immediate interview slots available.
TR2 Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Agency for permanent workers and an Employment Business for temporary workers.