My client are the country's number one trader of primary, recycled and secondary aggregates and building products. They are able to source and supply materials nationwide, making use of road, rail, river and marine to get materials to wherever they're needed. They are the leading construction partnership in the UK.
They are a highly proactive company, made up of can-do, positive and vibrant people and they are now in a period of growth and looking for a sales and customer services co-ordinator to elevate their current team. You will be joining an already established team and working in a vibrant, face-paced office and processing orders across different parts of the business.
Growing from within, there are lots of opportunities to progress, and with their own, in-house training academy, the development of all their staff is at the heart of what they do.
What we are looking for:
- Outstanding Communication Skills: This is key when building relationships with your customers, ensuring they receive a world-class experience every time
- Resilience: You may not meet your targets every day, but it’s how you react to those hurdles that sets you apart.
- Ability to Work Under Pressure: Thinking on your feet and reacting to the fast-paced nature of the sales industry is crucial. But with the support of our incredible sales managers, you will be ready to conquer whatever the day brings.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
The duties are many and varied, but the list below is the basic requirements:
1. Processing orders - manually and electronically.
2. Taking orders via phone, email and EDI.
3. Liaising with plant managers to ensure the smooth running of deliveries.
4. Liaise with internal sales.
5. Liaise with external sales.
6. Establish a good working relationship with customers.
7. Take customer calls, queries and complaints.
8. Always deliver excellent customer service.
9. Move orders between plants in a geographical and economical manner.
10. Maximise daily plant capacities and hit budgets
11. Administrative tasks i.e. filing, answering phones, answering emails, checking orders
The position is to start ASAP and we have interview slots currently available with the hiring manager,
TR2 Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Agency for permanent workers and an Employment Business for temporary workers.